Sunday, October 12, 2008

This Weekend! Nothing to Great.


This is probably one of my favorite pictures I took this week. It was taken in the gym during our spiritual emphasis week chapel with the team of extreme bmx and skateboard and motorcross called Real Encounter. Everyone thought they were really cool, especially after they jump over the teachers like in this picture lol. They were really good at what they do. My dream was actually to become a great bmx and skateboarder. I loved riding my bike and trying to learn new tricks with my skateboard. I really wanted to be the next Tony Hawk you could say lol. But I guess those dreams just went away and now I'm into my new dream that I hope works out very well for me in the new couple of years. But anyways I hope I have some more to tell you soon. There isn't much to say I guess. Well Friday I had to go to the golf match up in Geneva and totally missed out on the talent show that everyone said was amazing. :'( I'm glad its over now so I can focus on my school work and hanging out with my friends, senior year and just the good times that are yet to come. Saturday, or yesterday, I went to the volleyball game (which the girls won, great job girls!) and then hung out with Amber and Sarah the rest of the day. It was a very fun day but we didn't get to the movies, which I have been wanting to go since forever! And today I'm just lounging around and doing some homework and gonna watch a movie after this blog is over. But I'm having some problems with some of my classmates but I'm just praying that everything works out in the end. I'm also having some problems with college. Idk what college I'm going to but God knows and I know he will put me in the right place at the right time. Well I think that's all I gotta say for today so until another time, good day!

- “Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise. Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.”- Proverbs 19: 20-21
Posted by Picasa

No comments: