Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Cd! New College! New, new, new!!!

Since I haven't blogged in a while because I have been super busy again here it is! This past weekend I went up to Malone "University." While I was up there this weekend they had the ceremony from making Malone from a College to a University. So they had many things going on this weekend including a soccer game, which is what the picture is from, and also the Homecoming football game (which I lied to get into haha). The other event that I got to stay for was the Homecoming Dance and it felt so awesome to go to a college dance. Its not really different from a high school dance but there are just a lot more people lol. But my brother is pretty cool when it comes to letting me stay with him and do stuff with him. I can't wait till the next time I go up because those are probably the best times that I'll remember with my brother. Before the weekend my class and the junior class went to Chippewa, PA to this walk through tour of what aids is like in Africa and it is super sad what is going on over there. I just hope that we can find a cure soon for these poor children over there. So many of them are infected and World Vision is trying to help them soo much. If I ask anything from God, it would be to cure aids and other non-curable diseases in the world. Anyways, yesterday was a good day because I got to go to the volleyball game, senior night, and got some awesome pics of the girls and maybe we can use them for the yearbook. So this week I have Spiritual Emphasis Week and we have chapel Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday which is like soo great! I love chapel and the things I learn from it. Especially since this week on Friday there is a professional skateboarder or bmx rider or something close to that. So this week should be a pretty easy week. I finally got the new Jack's Mannequin cd I have been waiting for for like 5 months, literally. The whole cd is great but the first one has good songs but I would prefer the new cd better to anyone who asks. They are definitely my favorite band right now! But other than that right now there is nothing left to say, or as in Mat Kearney's words, Nothing Left to Loose. Oh, and I cant wait till his cd comes out too haha! Idk when but it will! Ok anyways I guess till another time my friends!
- "I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands." - Psalm 119:10
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sphoto said...

Sam, your blogs are awesome! I love hearing your stories. Great photos!!!!