Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Senior Team-Up Day

Well the other day (more like Friday lol) my class had a Senior Team-Up Day where we played these games that we got to know more about each other and just come together as a unified class. I had been praying before this all came about that our class would get closer and do more things together. These are some pictures I took and probably my favorites from that day. The kid looking like a retard is my friend Robert and we were playing this game and he was just being silly. Awesome pic! The other picture is when we were praying in our little circle and it looked like a neat shot and the b&w and soft focus made it look a whole lot better I thought. Those to girls are some friends in my class, Chelsea and Amber, and they are real cool. I was gonna take more pictures but it started to rain and I just couldn't risk my camera in the rain lol. rain+camera=bad! But I just hope and pray that my class can take this to heart and seriously be unified as one. Well I hope to post more pictures and info on here a little later! So until then I bid you farwell! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: