Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fishy!

This picture is from last weekend but I hope to get some new pictures here soon. This is pretty much one of my favorite pictures of the fish I have caught. I went fishing Sunday with my Uncle and Cousin. It was a fun time, we went down Grimms Bridge and then far back. We had a little of a hike but it was a good hike. I learned about some new fishing gear and techniques to use next time I go out with someone. Well anyways, recently this week I had to stay home by myself because my parents went down to Florida with my grandparents to get furniture and such for there new double wide home they bought at there RV park. We go down about every year in January or February just to have some fun and get warm lol. Finally, on Monday I got my best score so far at Turkana against East Liverpool with a 44. On Tuesday we won our first game! It felt so good to know that we actually won a game this year since this is my last year an all. We have another match tomorrow in Geneva against Grand River at this super nice golf course that I guess they use the PGA for so it should be pretty challenging. Anyways, lol my parents are coming home later tonight but I doubt I'll be up when they do. I've been frantically trying to clean up the house so it looks like I took care of the place haha! But it really isn't that messy as it sounds, well maybe my room but that's it. My school has a talent show coming up and I'm trying to find "Celebrities" to come and judges the people with talents. If you know anyone I'm open for suggestions lol. I think thats it for what has happened this week so far. More information coming soon! See ya!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: